Yesterday, we announced that the DFI coin is being listed on KuCoin, and is available to buy and trade from today.
To celebrate the successful launch, we have been working with KuCoin to launch a new 7-day trading competition on the KuCoin exchange, offering participants the chance to win from a prize pool worth $20,000!
Read below to learn more about how you can get involved and earn from the prize pool.
- Start date: January 22nd 10:00:00 UTC
- End date: January 29th 10:00:00 UTC
- Markets: BTC-DFI and USDT-DFI
To participate in the trading competition, you will have to register for an account on KuCoin.
Promotion #1: Trading Competition, Enjoy the $15,000 in DFI Grand Prize Pool!
The top 20 accounts with the highest trading volume (buy + sell) of DFI on KuCoin will win a share of $15,000 in DFI (approximately 5,700 DFI)
The rewards will be distributed as follows:
Promotion #2: Trade DFI to Win a Share of $5,000 in DFI Prize Pool!
During the campaign period, users who reach 50 DFI or more in trading volume (buy & sell) will get the chance to win from a prize pool worth $2,000.
Users who reach 50 DFI or more, have passed their KYC 1*, and add DFI/BTC, DFI/USDT trading pairs to their favourite list, will evenly win from a prize pool of $3,000.
Prizes will be delivered in DFI.
*Users who passed KYC 1 can share those 2 prize pools.
Promotion #3: Trading fee discount for DFI trading pairs!
During the campaign period on KuCoin, users will be eligible for trading fee discounts for DFI/BTC and DFI/USDT trading pairs
- Maker: 0.5 * current maker fees
- Taker: 0.75 * current taker fees
- KuCoin will take the DFI price at 10am UTC on 29 January, to calculate the number of tokens that should be distributed to the users.
- Rewards will be distributed within two weeks from the end of the competition. All prizes will be distributed at once and will automatically be sent to the users’ main KuCoin account.
Happy trading & enjoy your rewards! :-)
Your DeFiChain Team
P.S.: Excited about the Trading competition? Have questions or want to discuss? Don’t forget to join our official Reddit Community by clicking here.
And if you always want to stay up to date on the latest news and insights, follow us here on Medium and Twitter as well.