- DFI Token starts trading on June 17th at 12pm on LAToken: https://go.latoken.com/1gd
- Summary Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLW-vJd8mpk&list=PLAXQ4YtxCRUHdFTQiR6x5xPtEUPcLG6Mo&index=6
- Live Video during the token listing: https://youtu.be/VN3XraNpE5E
- DFI is giving up to 30% APY on https://cakedefi.com
If you haven’t been sleeping under a rock, you know that the Singapore based DeFiBlockchain Foundation launched the DeFi Blockchain (https://defichain.io) on Bitcoin’s halving day on May 11th 2020.
There was no ICO, but rather free airdrops and a lot was self-funded. Now, approx. 1 month later, the DFI token is being listed on June 17th at 12pm on LAToken: https://go.latoken.com/1gd
A couple of reasons why DFI might be interesting for the long term:
- DeFi is growing like crazy but so far only on Ethereum. DFI is bringing DeFi to Bitcoin.
- DFI is used like ETH is used on Ethereum, just that the Bitcoin ecosystem is about 20x larger than Ethereum’s.
- If DFI ever becomes as popular as ETH, it would be priced at 100 USD — around 1,000x the price it is assumed to start trading on LAToken. This is highly speculative of course as no one knows.
- DFI is stakeable at close to 30% APY — for example on https://cakedefi.com
- DFI is a young project that is just starting — keep this in mind. It has massive potential, but is also risky.
If you believe in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) on Bitcoin, then you might want to get involved! Get your BTC, ETH or USDT ready on LAToken and secure yourself some DFI.
For a brief explainer on DFI, watch this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLW-vJd8mpk&list=PLAXQ4YtxCRUHdFTQiR6x5xPtEUPcLG6Mo&index=6
If you prefer to do some long format reading, then read the whitepaper here: https://www.defichain.io/white-paper/
The project’s technical lead U-Zyn did a whitepaper walkthrough on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb-EnsxMh78&list=PLAXQ4YtxCRUHdFTQiR6x5xPtEUPcLG6Mo&index=1
DeFiBlockchain Foundation’s chairman Julian is doing a live during the listing, which might be interesting to follow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN3XraNpE5E&list=PLAXQ4YtxCRUHdFTQiR6x5xPtEUPcLG6Mo&index=7
You can coinswap smaller amounts of DFI on https://cakedefi.com.
Here are a couple of other links:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/defiblockchain
Looking forward to seeing you as part of our DeFi Blockchain community to bring DeFi to Bitcoin!
UEN: 201937328C Singapore